 Duplo / 743
742  |  744
Subject:
50th Gold Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.color, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 20:03:56 GMT

The 50th Anniversary Duplo bucket 4085 would seem to be
only available here in Canada - am I correct in this?

Its photo didn't exist on the LUGNet guide until I added it
and likewise the metallic gold bricks weren't on BrickLink
until I added the photo and put them in my store...
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=SRC&itemID=5011145

I've also offered to add the inventory to Peeron, but I'm
not sure of the Duplo green.  Only a few recent Duplo sets
are listed and the color is simply listed as "green", but
on BrickLink it would appear to be "bright green" although
the "medium green" is also a possibility.  The Duplo green
is certainly lighter than normal green, but I don't know why
that would be, as the red and yellow and blue are the same...

I can get more of the gold bricks, but is there interest?

SRC     LUGNet #765
StRuCtures™  Bricksmith™
http://SRC.NorthComp.com