 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15267
15266  |  15268
Subject:
followup.... R20 - Project Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:32:36 GMT

OK, I still have 16 Calum/Derek posts to wade through.

I would like to address some of them. But before I do, have we come to a
consensus on any of the points?

-Beacon Light, and its status while on or off during movement.
-wording of the depth re: the Transfer Opening?
-how many bots min and max in the play area per match
-a definition of violently firing bricks
-colour (if any) of transfer openings wall
-obstructions of the Transfer opening
-how to define and place Transfer opening "units" as pertaining to side
by side

these are MY questions:

-does the transfer opening need to be made of bricks, or will technic
beams be acceptable?

As a suggestion, could we separate each separate "issue" as its own
thread?

Chris