  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Excited

Haha, I just spent ~$200 CDN on bulk bricks/windows/trees etc. for my Modules for train events. I'll have enough bricks to complete a model of the building in which I work (ventax), as well as the dance club that was absent from train1. I'm hoping I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Chicago House of Bricks is Coming!

(...) Good idea. I've also included .loc.us.il.chi as a regional area and kept .events in there because it is indeed an event. (...) Unfortunately no. Still the price for a weekend pass to (URL) 2BeCONtinued4> is comparable to other brick (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: I finally did it!!!

(...) Well, he only gets access to the bricks that I hand to him. If he ever starts stealing bricks on his own, well then, he and I will have a little chat.... maybe threaten him with a few chicken recipes. -Pete (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Lot's of responses to this. Based on everyone's comments and a couple of other things I remembered, I've revised the list. New list follows, with some comments inline and other comments following... We're now on 35 colours - close to the 41 someone (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Research Glider

(...) Just built the set last night (got my shipment from S@H with all the Dino sets). The engine does indeed use 1x2x1.3 bricks with curve and plate extension. The hat is a brown kepi. The minifig is also pretty nice, a Timmyish face, but the fig (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: photoing legos

(...) bricks? (...) Cameras that automatically set exposure (most digitals do) take an average light level from the scene. Some have a "spot" mode where the light level is measured from a centeral portion of the frame. If you camera hsa this option (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1

(...) Woo-Hoo!! Did all these slopes have the same texture? I ask because I have three different textures on my slope bricks. Although I don't think I have any from before 1977. Jeff (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Clone DATs--any interest?

(...) I'm not against hosting imitation brand parts or libraries on ldraw.org, since LDraw's file format doesn't have any sort of LEGO-brand requirement. I'd *personally* be somewhat bothered to see non-LEGO stuff there, but I also think that it (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Wanted: Black 6x16 plates - 1xn bricks

HI, I am starting a full trailer for my 5571 Giant truck so... I am looking for a bunch of 6x16 black Plates and also a bunch of long 1xn black and red bricks. Anyone have any they would be willing to sell or trade? (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Two questions about My Own Train engine

(...) I've been making such an adaptation for the large engine, because I liked the side entrances to the cab of the 'without tender' design and wanted to have the tender at the same time. You will need the following bricks in your chosen colour (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Bay-Window Caboose and a few other cars

(...) roof bricks, translucent. If you mean roof bricks I do not think that will give you the look you want. I do not mean to be presumptuous but you could try mounting 1x2x2 windows at an angle. Ben ( (URL) and I ( (URL) both used the technique on (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  technic beams

Still no large technic beams in bulk. Did anyone notice that in the latest catalog not one technic set fetures regular technic bricks. They all have the angle bricks. Also what happened to functions in technic sets? Yeah yeah I know if you want (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Clones and Tente Battleships

Having just subscribed to this group, I decided to see what clones I have. The Castles others talk about sound cool. I have three Tyco bricks and 2 Mega Blocks bricks (one of which is pink!) - I have no idea how I got them, but I keep them (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Australian Standards for LEGO

(...) L (...) Depends on what you're building, doesn't it, and a member in compression or tension doesn't automatically dictate it's material component. Houses, sure (although the bricks are behaving more like bricks and not a homogenous concrete (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: UKLUG site idea

"James Stacey" <James@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GHt2yG.uB@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, that looks better, but a couple of points: I don't like the olive drab and camoflage green. They don't go well with the (very nice) bricks down the side. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Is "traditional" Technic being killed off?

"John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com> wrote in message news:Grv2G6.zH@lugnet.com... (...) bricks. Forgive me if I am missing something obvious here, but it is possible to use the holes in studless beams and liftarms to clip directly onto studs in bricks (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: NELUG general purpose bricks?

(...) I can probably get a picture and more detailed description at some point in the near future if we'd like... offhand I'd say ballpark 2000 pieces... This is by NO means accurate... it was REALLY hard to get a good feel for quantity since (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Old LEGO Clone bricks made by Nintendo

(...) It doesn't surprise me that Nintendo, at one time, made toys such as this. Some of the pieces are very cool, I like the stacking cones, I wish Lego would do something like that, as they would make a great "point" at the end to a weapon or (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  FA(eBay): auctions ending Tuesday - Adventurers, Bricks, Castle, Ninja, Plates, Shapes, Slopes

Auctions ending on Tuesday 4 Jul 2000 ---...--- 8 large brown castle/barn doors (URL) 24 white log walls + 90 bricks (URL) 24 large ninja rock walls (URL) 52 white 5-high bricks (URL) 10 large green 8x16 bricks (URL) 54 magic pieces! (URL) 40 white (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Bricks spotted on Firestarter: Rekindled - Not 100% sure they were LEGO Elements

To All, I happen to catch a bit of this show on Sci-Fi last night, the remake or continuation of the Stephen King novel. There was a group of special ability children that were housed by an EVIL Corporation, Ops Sys, or something, and they were (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>