  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Big Bricks - 600% Scale

That is so cool! When I saw the first couple of pictures, they brought a simple grin of happiness to my face. Then when I saw that you'd taken the time to make the tubes and cross supports underneath, my jaw dropped. Simple idea, yet very unique! (...) (17 years ago, 26-May-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  NELUG general purpose bricks?

Well, there was quick mention of this at the NELUG meeting on Monday, but I don't think too many people heard... I'm currently offering my assistance someone who used to work for S@H-- and she's got a huge number of bricks she wants to get rid of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.ri)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: "Clone" definition? And a question...

(...) Well, there is a spectrum which makes it hard to put a line, though I'd propose 5 categories of non-LEGO construction sets: Clone: has bricks with the same dimensions as LEGO bricks Mega Bloks, Tyco, Coko (I think) Compatible: has components (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Font built with LEGO bricks

I was a huge LEGO fan till my early teens, and I still have fond memories of playing with it. That's why I wanted to share with you some font sets I created inspired to the shape of LEGO bricks. (URL) The sets were created by using a free Web (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Non-textured slopes.

(...) I can't recall my source, but it was my understanding that Tyco was assimilated by Mega Bloks. Still, its a weird finding that the sloped bricks appear to be identical. Its my contention that Tyco bricks are easily as good as LEGO bricks, and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  4105 (new red creator tub)

4105 {Large Red Creator Bucket} (URL) 500 Released: 2002 Idea book included. No instructions for any models. Price Range: US$10 RATINGS (Scale: Must-Have Excellent Very-Good Good Fair Poor) Set: Very-Good / Model: n/a / Playability: Very-Good (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.reviews)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

(...) One thing kept coming to mind as I went through, On a number of screens you are asked to pick up to 5 items and rank them. However, the list of items offered is never complete. When you get to the next screen, that shows the overall rankings (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) New foliage pieces would be good: · Some kind of creeping ivy type stuff for attaching to buildings · Some new type of one-piece tree or shrub · Some new types of leaves for making trees For Service Pack/Bulk Pack ideas: · Tan Plates (...) (19 years ago, 25-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Another Logo Idea

Good Sunday afternoon to you all, Just thought I'd throw another logo idea up for your perusal. URL is below. (URL) are two new images up there, "VLCLogo14" and "VLCLogo15". The only difference between them is that "15" has a pen outline around the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  FOR SALE: HUGE COLLECTION OF LEGO BASIC BRICKS

Greetings fellow builders! I currently have a huge collection of Lego Basic Bricks available for sale. I'd like to sell them as one whole collection if I could. The total piece count is 49,813 pieces and come from various sets in which I needed (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Need help identifying printed bricks...

(...) Mark, These printed beams were also included in large 'town plan' sets, including several variants of the 700 wooden box: (URL) British-only version 810 (URL) the Samsonite version 725 (URL) probably other larger 'generic' building sets. These (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Dirty Bricks '06 - Contest, Lego prizes and a bag of chips!

Well, the time has come again to have a nice friendly competition... There are contests that showcase a builder's skill. There are contests that showcase a builder's creativity. There are even contests that showcase a builder's sense of humour. This (...) (18 years ago, 1-Aug-06, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.underground, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  LEGO pursues Mega Bloks via Quatro bricks: WSJ story

In today's (2/4/04) Wall Street Journal there is an interesting story claiming the LEGO Company has lost ground to MegaBloks in the pre-school/toddler space and shall attempt to regain market share via the new Quatro bricks. The story talks about (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: new jack

"Paul Krieg" <pdkrieg@epix.net> wrote in message news:HBBErx.9Kp@lugnet.com... (...) blue bricks are not my strong site so don't wait for blue models :( but the black yellow and eventualy red can be expected :) recently i'm using liftarms they are (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  LEGO Bricks for New Orleans

Saw this in today's Minneapolis Star Tribune: (URL) LEGO for New Orleans> The LEGO Company is accepting donations of new bricks for New Orleans classrooms, and will match all the donations brick-for-brick. They will also send out a wristband as a (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Vintage Lego

I have bits and pieces of my Lego from 1958 to about 1963. All items were purchased in Norway. There are 4 vehicles, a tree, a shrub, 2 policeman, 2 Vispas, 1 motorcycle,1 Esso Bensine truck, 2 Esso Signs, 2 street lights, Swedish flag, Norwegien (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Homemade LED Bricks

basicly.. it's i*r=v where i = current in amps and r = resistance in ohms and v = voltage in volts.. so.. If we want to find out the resistor's value.. we re arrange it like so.. r = v/i so 10 millamps (typical led current) = .01 Amps.. And at 9 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  FA(eBay): Many Auctions Closing Today and Tomorrow!

Hi all-- The final flog of my auctions, viewable at: (URL) auctions close today, some tomorrow. Highlights of those closing around 6pm EST tonight: -Lots of both triangular and rectangular BURPs in dkgrey -Blue 16x16 and 16x32 baseplates -Big bag (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000, Mike Poindexter (<Fo77DD.GMJ@lugnet.com>) wrote at 01:14:44 (...) Yes, you're right. But I imagine LD is going to offer stuff in current production, and stuff they can shift in large quantities, so I think that standard bricks (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) I've just finished spending four hours cleaning my collection of Duplo in order to give it to my son (18 months). I so happens that yesterday I was reading about your quest for a catalog of printed Duplo pieces, so while I was cleaning, I (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>