 General / 13990
Re: Non-textured slopes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:01:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Wilkins writes:

I offer my findings to the entirety of LUGNET; TLG are Borg, they have
assimilated the competition.

I can't recall my source, but it was my understanding that Tyco was
assimilated by Mega Bloks.  Still, its a weird finding that the sloped bricks
appear to be identical.  Its my contention that Tyco bricks are easily as good
as LEGO bricks, and if they did indeed assimilate Tyco then I would hope they
would put out some of those wildly cool two-sided stud plates and two-sided
female plates as I have requested before of Brad Justus.

Who knows the truth of it?

-- Richard