 General / 13993
Re: Non-textured slopes.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:47:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:

2x2x2 Slopes have been around for a looong time.  Like, since the late '70s.
They originally came in clear and trans-blue.  Long before Tyco made Super
Blocks.

Jeff

Riiiiight; but my point here was that a Tyco example I have dating from the
mid-eighties precisely matches a LEGO example from the late-nineties, down to
ejection scars and imprinted part numbers. I'm not saying that these pieces
are not made by TLG, nor am I saying that they are somehow inferior to other
LEGO bits. Also, this only holds to the 2x2x2 UNTEXTURED slope; I don't have
any of the textured ones to compare.

-Cheese