 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10901
FOR SALE: HUGE COLLECTION OF LEGO BASIC BRICKS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 18:23:55 GMT

Greetings fellow builders!

I currently have a huge collection of Lego Basic Bricks available for sale.
I'd like to sell them as one whole collection if I could.

The total piece count is 49,813 pieces and come from various sets in which I
needed other pieces to make a sculpture.

Some pieces and their quantities are below:

Black:       Green:   White:
  1x1 - 640    384     1280
  1x2 - 896    896     2900
  1x3 - 256    128      846
  1x4 - 768    640     2045
  1x6 -  50     xx       474
  1x8 -  xx     xx       128
  2x2 - 640    640     2120
  2x3 - 256    256      636
  2x4 - 384    384      768
  2x6 -  xx     xx       128

Other colors available are:  Blue, Red, and Yellow

I don't know how much to offer for a collection of this size but am willing
to take offers.

E-mail me at: karatekid4855@yahoo.com or srz2k@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks and happy building!

Steven