  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1221 – 1240 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Exin Castles (Re: Clone Auctions and something cool)

(...) they (...) might (...) There's a small Exin set up in my parents' attic, I've been meaning to bring it home and put it together. My guess is that I probably got it in the late seventies. The coolest thing about them was the large macaroni (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Best-lock found.

After reading much about Best-Lock bricks last year, I was interested in seeing some, but was never able to find any. Long story short, I found several kits this afternoon at my local Target store. I picked up the Missle Launcher and Armored (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  glue for lego

I would suspect that a abs cement would work well...since the bricks are made of it :) (I -don't know, I haven't ever tried it) Epoxy works fairly well super glue works ok (it doesn't allways seem to dry very well) James Powell (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Lugnet clone handling? (was: Re: LEGO clone auction)

LOL I have had that *same* idea, although mine was much more limited to producing specialty pieces for trains, such as larger wheels, drivers, prototypical doors, windows, engine noses, etc. The secret IMO for these clone companies is to *not* try (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  NO more trees and flowers :(

I just ordered some stuff today from S@H Canada and was distressed to find that there is no longer a trees,flowers and fences set. And more than half the stuff I wanted is backordered... red and black roof bricks, hats and wigs, roadsigns AND the (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  MA10 20% Off Sale

MA10 - Fri-Sat Sale 39 000+ Brand New Lego Parts 99/03/24 ===...=== On Friday and Saturday only, MA10 will feature a 20% off sale for all lots with no bids. Any lot labelled "open" receiving a bid for the first time will be processed at the sale (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Star Wars Parts Auction UPDATE (most G3)

Most lots will be marked sold tomorrow (Friday) around 10pm EST. Rob --- Please read the rules that follow the auction listing. Minifigs do not come with accessories, but do include either helmet or hair, and in Hoth Rebel, a backpack. * Items (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Castle Auction: G1!

Welcome to Alan's castle Lego auction. The following are for sale; please read the descriptions carefully as three of the five sets are missing the instructions, and the 6030 also has missing and damaged pieces. E-mail demlow@lightlink.com to be put (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Re: SW & Slizers in Tesco's Amersham (BUCKS)

(...) Before I became the AFOL that I am now, and for a while as I was getting back into Lego, I sad some terrible things about Time Cruisers. I take them all back. The pieces you get are fantastic - lots of clear orange stuff on top of a fantastic (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Links on Mindstorms in Education

For those interested here is a list of links on Mindstorms in Education that I compiled from my bookmarks as a request. Links are in no special order and some sites (not links) are mentioned twice. I just checked the links, so they should all be (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  problem with parts

i have discovered a problem with some of the parts e.g. the 10 x 10 octogonal plate and the blue squares pattern bricks. these parts have the reference to the stud files in caps. this causes problems with ledit which fails to draw the line instead (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Re: The Gary Louie Memorial Auction

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <370ABA02.A88C76EF@v...er.net>... :We figured the best way to get a lot of bricks to the "target" is to :have them purchased locally by a volunteer (which we haven't identified :yet, please note me if you'd be (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  I need help with an auction

I need to unload a bunch of elements that I never use. I would like to run an aution using the Auczilla (you listening Todd) bidding engine or something similar. Unfortunatley I do not possess such software. My proposition is this: Would someone be (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Internation Building Idea Book #1 - 1960-67.

Gary Istok skrev i meddelandet <36FA815C.F67AFCF2@u...ch.edu>... [edited] (...) That's correct. (...) Lucky you! (...) (That's Eriksson I think) I really don't remember if it looked like that, but it's possible... I notice the page is from the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Star Wars sets are a dream come true

A couple of weeks ago, my dad passed on some old pictures of our family when we were kids. Many of the photos show me playing with Lego (it's all I really did as a kid) One picture shows me with a model of an X-wing made out of Lego. The year was (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Internation Building Idea Book #1 - 1960-67.

This is a reprint from RTL - Gary Istok. (...) was available from about 1960-67 in several different versions. I notice that yours is in Swedish (I assume). I have a complete (mint) copy of this book in German, as well as a few pages from an (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Yahoo Auctions Starting today

Ok, I believe this is the link to all of my auctions (URL) are 2 castle part lots, some red plates, some grey 1x3x4 thin walls, horse with harness's, red 2x2 2x4 plates, fences, torso's, slope bricks, wedge wing bricks, just to name a few things, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Re: Glue for models

woohoo! This is definitely in my field. When I was building models for LEGO we used two different types of glues. (this was different across different model shops, so this really only applies to Enfield.) For 95% of the gluing we used a mix of ABS (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Lots of Parts from 5902 at JABA

Lots of parts from 17 copies of 5902 (1999 Adventurer's Raft) are now up for auction at JABA - Just Another Brick Auction. Here are some highlights and the URLs to get to them: Brown 1x6 Bricks (URL) 6x6 Plates (URL) Torsos, Brown/Brown Legs from (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

  Re: newbie (just out of the dark ages) question

Just out of the dark ages and into the LEGO Bankruptcy ages!!!! Welcome Aboard!! (...) notice (...) Sounds like you're building a brownstone!!! Maybe if you use brown bricks it will have that Bed-Stuy boarded up look :') But seriously, buy some (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.873)

More:  Next Page >>