 Marketplace / Auctions / 1482
Re: Yahoo Auctions Starting today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:01:44 GMT

Ok, I believe this is the link to all of my auctions
http://auctions.yahoo.com/user/Tamyra_T
there are 2 castle part lots, some red plates, some grey 1x3x4 thin
walls, horse with harness's, red 2x2 2x4 plates, fences, torso's, slope
bricks, wedge wing bricks, just to name a few things, you can see from
the above page what everything is better.
Sorry I didn't do that before, I've been sick with the flu the last 4
days and wasn't quite up to par yet yesterday.
Hopefully this helps a little more!
Tamy

Steve Bliss wrote:

Another alternative would have been to provide a link to your "here's
everything for auction by user X" list, along with a general description of
what's up for grabs.
Below is a list of Yahoo Auctions I started today. Feel free to browse
and bid if you find something you like.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4337415
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4337721
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339472