 Marketplace / Auctions / 1481
Re: Yahoo Auctions Starting today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:09:50 GMT

Another alternative would have been to provide a link to your "here's
everything for auction by user X" list, along with a general description of
what's up for grabs.

Steve

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:15:12 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

It might be helpful to your potential buyers to give some sort of sense
as to what these auctions have in them.... an auction by auction listing
is a lot of work but would be nice. At least "there's pirate figs and
some bulk white" or something..

thanks.

Mookie wrote:

Below is a list of Yahoo Auctions I started today. Feel free to browse
and bid if you find something you like.

http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4337415
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4337721
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339472
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339516
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339554
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339576
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339607
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339704
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339753
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339797
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339836
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339861
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339883
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4339926
http://auctions.yahoo.com/auction/4340004

Thanks for looking
Tamy

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.