  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: do these parts exist in these colors?

Other bricks snipped.. (...) Are these not tire bricks from the freestyle? I don't believe they've been in black though they've been in dark grey (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Dark Ages story

(...) Now that presents me with an interesting problem. So, far I am Technic/Expert Car complete, but do I buy the new one or put that money into Trains....oh the dilemma! Chris I am slowly sucking her into the LEGO world. Last weekend she sat and (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  RCX IRPD - Kits being made

Well, I think the initial analysis is in, the RCX IRPD works on at least three Mindstorms bricks! For those of you who can't leave "well enough" alone, read on for a directionally sensitive IRPD for the RCX For those of you who wanted me to put (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: MPD format

(...) Option (2) is the better choice. Option (1) will be a META command, specifically I believe "0 INCLUDE foo.dat" will be the syntax. (...) Anything other than a comment will be an error. The presence of comments will be accepted, but no META (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Old Lego colors

I remember back in about 1970 when I inherited my sister's old Lego, there were lots of red and white basic bricks. I also recall there were some pinkish bricks. I recall being puzzled about them, and assuming they were incredibly old bricks that (...) (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Sharing Information for Profit.

Perhaps you and the other more knowledgeable guys around should see if there is a way you could share your knowledge and make something out of it. A book would be quite good - I know I for one would love to be able to buy a book with lots of info (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory?

(...) I'll go even further than saying the probelm is caused by the lack of bulk bricks. The bottom would fall out of the market for Metroliner's, Club Cars (I have seen these go for >$300!!!!), and Airport Shuttles and the like if LEGO would make (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: An innovative way to remove printing from small Lego elements

What are the other ways? And does it work for the sloped bricks too? Jimmy (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Lego Truck in Wellington

Steve & Larry wrote (...) I had imagined just replacing the 2x2 grey tile with a 2x2 turntable. Does that not work? From my perspective the 16x1 bricks are simply hard to get, and at the scale I build they're not excessively large. A 1x16x5 (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Town Style Building Question

(...) I build with 4 walls (sometimes more - octagonal, etc.) Either the walls are hinged (1x4 - 2x2 hinges) or technic pegged so that the entire structure is modular (see my castle, downtown and cathedral) (...) I put in floors. One of the neat (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory?

(...) you (...) i think everyone involved in this thread who *isn't* involved in the Lego CAD realm should hop on over into those channels and take a look at what's going on... we CAD kids are writing applications, creating 3D models of elements, (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Star Wars Parts Auction UPDATE (advances start Monday)

Advances start on Monday 3/22/99. Rob --- Please read the rules that follow the auction listing. Minifigs do not come with accessories, but do include either helmet or hair, and in Hoth Rebel, a backpack. * Items marked with an asterisk indicate (...) (26 years ago, 20-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: True Love

(...) I suppose your \(NL\)?SO does not read this? ;-) How does LEGO and SO mix for you people, BTW? My SO normally encourages me to buy more LEGO, and she's usually happy to see what I build. But she can get a bit bored if I ask her if she wants to (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Who had the 5571 Inventory?

I agree with John concerning the current state that most Lego enthusiasts share, is the lack of bulk bricks from TLG, and the necessity of buying certain sets. I don't buy sets for the future value of them, I buy them to either have the set, or to (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  DACTA / MONORAIL / BULK BRICK PM update 4/5/99

Mark's SuperAuction Update as of 6PM 4/05/99 | |> |>NOTE: Rules are posted below the items to be bid on [1-22]: | | PLEASE BID AT: DMUSETTI@EARTHLINK.NET | |>Minimum Bid increments for the auction: |> |> under $10.00 ($0.50 inc.); $10-20 ($1 inc.); (...) (26 years ago, 6-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Buried toys story (was Re: Dark Ages story

Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) (Stating the obvious:) Home is where your bricks are. Eric (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  FT: instructions/catalogs/poster/stickers

I have a load of instructions and catalogs from the last few years which I would like to get rid of to good homes, as well as a Divers poster and some stickers. If you're interested in any of the following, please email me: I trade for roof bricks (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Q: 4547 (Tourist/Club car) availability in the UK

Hi, We were lucky enough to secure one of these Tourist/Club cars in a second hand sale last night and the thought occurred to me - Just how rare are these in the UK? (Or anywhere else to that matter...) I don't recall seeing them in the shops, so (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  Karim is the best

Out of all the original creations I've seen so far on the web, Karim's are the best. No one else has a deeper understanding or how to build and how to overcome the "stacking" problem of Lego bricks. The man is a master. Dave (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

  4x4 white quarter-circle bricks for auction/trade

OK, the bidding on these 20 bricks in a wellknown auction has gotten insane enough that I decided to see if I had enough of them to list as a solitary auction. Whaddya know, I do. I have 16 of them. With them ready to jump over $2/each in that (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.874)

More:  Next Page >>