 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1159
FT: instructions/catalogs/poster/stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 02:15:42 GMT

I have a load of instructions and catalogs from the last few years which
I would like to get rid of to good homes, as well as a Divers poster and
some stickers. If you're interested in any of the following, please
email me: I trade for roof bricks and large plates, among other things.

Set Instructions
----------------
6748 Boulder Cliff Canyon (2 copies)
6190 Shark's Crystal Cave (2 copies)
6559 Deep Sea Bounty (2 copies)
8456 Technic Fiber Optic Multi Set (1)
8250 Technic Search Sub (1)
6097 Night Lord's Castle (1)
6716 Weapons Wagon (4 copies)
6494 Mystic Mountain Time Lab (1)
6089 Stone Tower Bridge (1)
6093 Flying Ninja Castle (2 copies)
3053 Emperor's Stronghold (2 copies)

Catalogs
--------
In-box mini catalog (foldout sheet) 1997 (5 copies)
                                    1998 (1 copy)

Standard rectangular in-box catalog 1996 (2 copies)
1997 (5 copies)
1998 (1 copy)
1999 (2 copies) (star wars)

Square in-box catalog 1997 (1 copy)

Technic rectangular in-box catalog 1997 (1 copy)

Posters
-------
Divers poster (1 copy)

Stickers