 Marketplace / Auctions / 1554
1553  |  1555
Subject:
4x4 white quarter-circle bricks for auction/trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 06:23:49 GMT

OK, the bidding on these 20 bricks in a wellknown auction has gotten insane
enough that I decided to see if I had enough of them to list as a solitary
auction.

Whaddya know, I do.  I have 16 of them.  With them ready to jump over
$2/each in that auction, I figured it was insane to hold on to mine
anymore, I don't need them THAT bad.

So I'm going to auction these off, highest offer of cash or parts needed on
my Wants page
( http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/ ) gets them.  I don't know how long I'll
take in bids, probably a couple of weeks.  Higher value given to black
bricks and 6xLARGE plates from my Wants page.

Email direct at LegoTrades@vfaq.com , don't post here.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/