 General / 4143
Re: do these parts exist in these colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 09:42:27 GMT

Other bricks snipped..

Selçuk wrote:

jonathan wilson wrote in message ...
black 2 x 2 brick with pins on both sides
Not existed in any colors, AFAIK

Are these not tire bricks from the freestyle? I don't believe they've
been in black though they've been in dark grey

Selçuk