 General / 4193
Re: do these parts exist in these colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 13:14:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
do the folowing parts exist in the colors i have indicated?

black octogonal regular brick
6175

black octogonal offset
6135

black octogonal with side studs
transparent orange space windscreen extender piece
black old style train window (like in space poilce 1 cells)
transparent orange glass piece for above window
transparent orange short old space windscreen
black space nose base piece
clear orange 6 x 6 canopy
6190

black 2 x 2 towball and 2 x 2 towball socket
7140

white insectoids faceted dome
7150

clear orange insectoids faceted dome
7161

black 1 x 2 x 2 thin wall panel
white 1 x 2 - 1 x 4 bracket
black 2 x 2 round tile
white 2 x 2 round plate
Many sets

black octagonal cone
Most Large Aquazone sets.

black octogonal corner
Oops, I was mistaken.  It doesn't exist.

Jeff