 General / 4150
Re: do these parts exist in these colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 17:19:55 GMT

Selçuk wrote:

jonathan wilson wrote in message ...
do the folowing parts exist in the colors i have indicated?

black octagonal cone
black 1 x 2 x 2 thin wall panel
black 2 x 2 round tile
white 1 x 2 - 1 x 4 bracket
white 2 x 2 round plate
white insectoids faceted dome
black old style train window (like in space poilce 1 cells)
black 1 x 4 brick with pins on both sides
black 2 x 2 towball and 2 x 2 towball socket
clear orange 6 x 6 canopy
Of course

   Agreed.

transparent orange short old space windscreen

   Don't think so.

black octogonal with side studs

   Yes.  Aquasharks sets.

transparent ornage straight versions of the large corner pieces in ice
station odyssey

transparent orange space windscreen extender piece

   Can't speak to these

transparent orange inside octogonal corner piece (to match the ones on
deep space defender

   Nope.

black space nose base piece

   What's that?

black 6 x 6 octogonal open center plate

   Yep.  See any large UFO saucer set.

transparent orange glass piece for above window
clear orange aquazone sub front windscreen
clear orange aquazone bubble dome
clear orange insectoids faceted dome
I don't think so

black 2 x 2 brick with pins on both sides
Not existed in any colors, AFAIK

   Pins like technic pegs, or pins like studs?  The   former, yes.  The latter,
no.

starwars wings in any color other than grey
Not for now, AFAIK

   Isn't there a black pair in the big Space Port   shuttle set?

black octogonal regular brick
black octogonal offset
black octogonal corner
Which parts do you mean? the ones used in aquazone sets? If so i don't know
if they are exist in black

   I know the regular exists, as does the offset--
   both I believe are from Aquasharks sets.  The
   corner I don't think does, but I could be wrong.

   LFB