 General / 4138
4137  |  4139
Subject:
do these parts exist in these colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 04:34:02 GMT

do the folowing parts exist in the colors i have indicated?
black octagonal cone
black octogonal with side studs
black 1 x 2 x 2 thin wall panel
white 1 x 2 - 1 x 4 bracket
transparent orange short old space windscreen
black 2 x 2 round tile
white 2 x 2 round plate
white insectoids faceted dome
transparent ornage straight versions of the large corner pieces in ice
station odyssey
flowers (what colors do they come in?)
transparent orange inside octogonal corner piece (to match the ones on
deep space defender
black octogonal regular brick
black octogonal offset
black octogonal corner
black 2 x 2 brick with pins on both sides
transparent orange space windscreen extender piece
starwars wings in any color other than grey
black old style train window (like in space poilce 1 cells)
transparent orange glass piece for above window
black space nose base piece
clear orange aquazone sub front windscreen
black 6 x 6 octogonal open center plate
clear orange 6 x 6 canopy
clear orange aquazone bubble dome
black 1 x 4 brick with pins on both sides
black 2 x 2 towball and 2 x 2 towball socket
black insectoids faceted dome holder
clear orange insectoids faceted dome