 General / 4156
Re: do these parts exist in these colors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 23:28:47 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:
do the folowing parts exist in the colors i have indicated?

transparent orange inside octogonal corner piece (to match the ones on
deep space defender
Deep Freeze Defender, and no, that piece has only been made in black and white

...and blue.

                    -- joshua