  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4101 – 4120 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The 1592 "Lionheart" Minifig Sticker Set

Hi Anthony, Wonder job on the torso and shield. I know many of us have wanted to print these out as stickers for a long time. They look excellent. Ben (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  The 1592 "Lionheart" Minifig Sticker Set

After discovering that all 31 shields in my (URL) Shield Article> on Classic-Castle.com were the wrong size, I went back and edited them all so that when printed they'd be the right size. Ugh. I feel like such a moron. Anyway, I discovered the error (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Review: 4501 Mos Eisley Cantina

I just bought the new 2004 Mos Eisley Cantina today at a Toy R Us. I must say that it seems a little pricey at $30 when it only has 193 pieces, but it's a cool new Star Wars set, so I just had to buy it. First off I should say that this set DOES (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Help me answer my nephew's question

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <reganok@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hn7Kr9.7rB@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Jonathan (a (...) so (...) adjusted. (...) Its quite handy when liveroleplaying and creeping around in the dark to keep one eye shut. when someone (...) (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Mens' magazines

(...) My guess is that they wanted the picture for one of those mundane pieces on marriage that both Women's and Men's magazines do all the time. I figure they'd photoshop in a minifig bride and groom and have a novel illustration. Just my (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  New MHoF winner: Chef!

Hi all! The Minifig Hall of Fame has a new winner : Cooking Chef! (URL) vot for the next winner! I suggest electing a female minifig this time around, the MHoF needs at least one! Terry (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Halloween minifig sale no tricks all treats!

From now until 12 midnight tonight all minifigs will be on sale in Bricks w/o Mortar. Remember, the free shipping on US orders over 50.00 still applies until midnight tonight. International orders will get 25% off their shipping with a $50 order as (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Find at Kmart

(...) Thanks for the heads-up.I've been after this set for a while...any spare brown caps very much appreciated :) [Oh yes, even a complete minifig or 20...] Benjamin Whycross (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Halloween Reflections

So instead of candy this year I decide to pass out minifigs for halloween. Why you ask? Am I a dentist? Did I experience some kind of candy-related trauma in my youth? No... I just thought it would be coolfor the greedy-pelicans (my codeword for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Classic Space Stickers in 10 different colors

(...) SNIP (...) Anthony, These are GREAT! I remember finding the grey air tanks, pants and helmet for my all grey space minifig. Now I can finally have the torso. And everyone knows how I love orange, and that my sigfig always wanted a classic (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Re: Improving the Parts Tracker experience

(...) ...[same as]... (...) Yes. (Heh, big surprise, my liking this one. ;) (...) That's good, too. (...) I like this. (...) Yes!! (...) Oh, [*BLEEP*], YES!! (Who do I have to kill to get this one? >;) Here's some more: An option that sorts all (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Grand Opening of bricks4you.com - Star Wars Lego for sale - on the internet

Hi, After months work have I finally been able to finish my new webshop on the internet - bricks4you.com - an affiliated store to bricks4you.com on bricklink. bricks4you.com is a specialized store that sell all kinds of Star Wars Lego products, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader

"Pawel Nazarewicz" <reganok@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Hn45zq.1zoF@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Brickshelf: (...) from (...) so you have been busy then :) looks fantastic - and bigger than ever. Lots of fantastic details in there (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  ISD Question

I've got my ISD sitting in my spare room boxed waiting for a) a window in my life big enough for me to build it, and b) somewhere to put it when its built. I'm sure I read somewhere Lego revised the design of it to increase stability. Is this true ? (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Lego Birthday Party

Hoping to help someone else in planning a child's party, I'm reviewing what we planned for my son's 5th birthday Lego Party last fall. Many of these ideas were inspired by www.birthdaypartyide...lego.html, so be sure to check there, too. We (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.fun.party)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  3959 revised (almost)  [DAT]

As per my comments on the Parts Tracker ("(URL) I've been working on a revision to this part. Unfortunately, it requires a new primitive, one that hasn't been made yet. Would someone (who knows more about these new-fangled torus primitives than I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Lego a sacchi a Biella

Salve a tutti, non so se la cosa avviene in altre città, ma..... a Biella in un negozio di giochi, hanno una scatola di Lego circa un metro cubo, fornitura originale dalla casa mamma. All'interno ci sono vari pezzi, alcuni minifig, plate, tavolette, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Re: FOTW: LösviktsLEGO!

Tjopp! Igår (lördag) hade jag ett ärende till Borlänge så jag passade på att göra en sväng till Barnens Hus, de hade fyllt på lådan med andra bitar nu. Här är en inventory av vad jag fick med mig (sidan uppdateras senare, prioriterar SweLUG-bilderna (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.se)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  rate the minifigs

Using a Castle minifig such as the Forrest Men and Wolf Pack with no armor or Helmet and the Black Falcons, Old Lions, New Lions, Crossed Axes, Bulls, Dragons, etc with a Helmet. And the minifig with Scale Armor and the Knights and other minifigs (...) (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

  Re: rate the minifigs

Did anyone see this? In lugnet.castle, Don Cox wrote: Using a Castle minifig such as the Forrest Men and Wolf Pack with no armor or Helmet and the Black Falcons, Old Lions, New Lions, Crossed Axes, Bulls, Dragons, etc with a Helmet. And the minifig (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

minifig
(score: 0.294)

More:  Next Page >>