 Star Wars / 16308
16307  |  16309
Subject:
ISD Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:09:20 GMT

I've got my ISD sitting in my spare room boxed waiting for a) a window in my
life big enough for me to build it,  and b) somewhere to put it when its
built. I'm sure I read somewhere Lego revised the design of it to increase
stability. Is this true ? and if so how would I know if my set is the
revised version or not. A search of .starwars didn't uncover anything (apart
from some horrific pictures of LEGO stress damage) .

Any other hints would be appreciated (the lack of castle walls in the set
may confuse and disorient me)
ta

--
James Stacey