 Local / Australia / 11549
Re: Find at Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:12:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
G'day,

I visited Kmart yesterday, nothing particularly exciting until on my way out
I found (away from the main LEGO section), a LEGO backpack containing a Mini
Millenium Falcon, Final Duel I and a {Flash Speeder}. No price tag. I figured
it would be expensive... but a Flash Speeder would be nice.

Thanks for the heads-up.I've been after this set for a while...any spare brown
caps very much appreciated :) [Oh yes, even a complete minifig or 20...]

Benjamin Whycross