 Local / Australia / 11554
Re: Find at Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dickinson wrote:
   with 15% off store wide couldn’t pas up on five of these i have a back-pack or two spare no probs. michael.

Indooroopilly had a bunch (1-2 left).... (HAD) ;) I bought a bunch and kinda sold a few to others in the aisle, lol. At that price you’d be almost mad not to get them... with 15% off you’d be even madder to pass them up in general... but the again, maybe some of us are just mad ;)

Mel

P.S. I have to add that when I went looking, I initially couldn’t find any at all until I was about to leave the aisle and eventually the store, but they were packed up underneath on the opposite side of the same aisle towards the end, so not in the most obvious place really.

Thanks for the find/notice Richie... you champ you :P