 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15859
15858  |  15860
Subject:
Grand Opening of bricks4you.com - Star Wars Lego for sale - on the internet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 16:54:06 GMT

Hi,

After months work have I finally been able to finish my new webshop on the
internet - bricks4you.com - an affiliated store to bricks4you.com on bricklink.

bricks4you.com is a specialized store that sell all kinds of Star Wars Lego
products, you'll find the following:

Sets - you'll find sets from all series Classic, Episode I, Episode II
Minifigs - a selection of almost all produced Star Wars figs for sale
Parts - mainly minifig parts like weapons
Key Chains
Pens

Shop link: http://www.bricks4you.com/shop/language.asp

From today and the rest of the month is there a selection of offers that can be
found in the section "Special Offers".

One of the main differences between this shop and bricklink is the following
features:

1. Prices stated in USD for international buyers, Euro for EU buyers and danish
crowner for danish buyers.

2. Prices you see include VAT.

3. You get a full invoice to accept right away including all shipping costs, so
no bad surprices.

4. You can create username and password that will save your personal details for
future orders, and as a buyer can you also sign up for a newsletter that will be
send out when I have new offers I want to inform about.

Have fun shopping,

Morten
bricks4you.com