 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 15858
Re: Woodfield Mall Pick A Brick update!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 07:31:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Lyttle wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jeff Reuland wrote:
Thanks for the update.

Those 1x1 red trans. tiles are great fillers for the PAB cups!

3 trips to Woodfield so far.

Next one soon......................

Hey, just leave enough for me to get a couple of
cups; it's looking to be one of the highlights of
my swing out to the East Coast in mid-December!

best

LFB

Woodfield Mall is in Chicago--that's East Coast?  Makes me wonder where South
Africa is now... looks like Solomon Pond, Burlington, Palisades Center and
Paramus Park malls in MA and NY/NJ are safe from LFB--Larry, maybe you should
get to the "other" east coast...lol!

   Sorry, I thought that Woodfield was one of the MA locations.
   I hadn't realized that name was associated with Chicagoland.
   So no, I'm not headed there; rather, MA is in very, very
   grave danger (as is NJ when I get there in a few weeks).

   cackling evilly,

   LFB