  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3461 – 3480 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads

(...) right? I do use similar boxes (although I'm a Shimano man, myself) for torsos of which I only have 5--10 (Dragon Masters, etc.), but when you only have one or two of each type I think that most tackle boxes are too deep---half the torsos will (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: New flesh tone mini-figs.....WTF?!?!

(...) The new Millennium Falcon should have these as well. I don't object to the look of them when considered by itself, but I do heartily object to the fact that they changed the colors in mid-run for the various themes. What are the chances that (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: ....ed adesso chi mi ferma più?....

(...) Ci avrei scommesso le ***** che dicevi così :-P (...) HeHeHe... grazie per i complimenti, ma devi sapere che io ho sempre avuto una passione sfrenata per i programmi CAD, fin dai tempi di AutoCAD 10 (questi sono pure fatti con Autocad: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Help on new AFOLs comic

The minifig pitchfork is somewhat rare: (URL) Female Pirate Minifig: (URL) will object to this one though) :-) (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Minifig Ice Pick

(...) I've just completed this part: (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote: - note - out of order editing of Jon's message follows: (...) If the entries break down to allow it, how 'bout more than one poll - one for minifig, one for microfig? Or have several polls to determine "finalists" (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Two ways you can help LUGNET ...

Well, It's been discussed before, but never done (I think), although some websites have attempted to do one. I'm talking of course about a Minifig Database Complete with sets in which they come, pictures of printing details, name, number of parts (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  P-38 contest voting ideas

The new contest page is finished: (URL) There were 59 entries. I added 1 late entry and (somehow) found a builder talking about his bounced email to me in the 1000steine forum. I have no clue how his email bounced but I added his entry. There will (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: About a gate and a cross... oh and some new pictures of a temple

Hi Casper, I saw your Easter scene yesterday at brickshelf.com. Just great, the spread wide arms of Jesus Minifig using a tube is a great idea! Is the temple the one you've shown in Berlin last year? I'm working on an extension of my (URL) Venice> (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads

(...) Yeah... a really simple one and most of all, a totally free one - doesn'tcost a brick or a penny! For the heads, I simply stack them one on top of the other. I try to place them in a specific order, like all the female heads together, then the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Steering Committee candidate Willy Tschager - backgrounder and position statement

Hi folks, is it my turn? Looks like. Okay then: I've been an LDraw user since 1999 and became deeper involved with the community when I started betatesting MLCad on a regular basis. The passage from pure bug-hunting to part-authoring occurred in (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: good camera to get?

(...) Yes, red eye is a major problem with minifig photography. Their eyes just don't react properly to the pre-flash. Kerry (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: 1º MOC publico

(...) Gostei bastante. Mas numa imagem, a primeira, parece que um minifig não cabe e noutra mais à frente, já aparecem pinos suficientes para esta caber... Será que estou a ver mal? Parece-me que é um veículo de uma ficção científica menos violenta (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Presentazione (è venuta fuori lunghina..ops :) )

Ciao Willy, (...) CADisti. (a (...) emme). Poi c'e' la sottofrazione nascosta che sta scrivendo un programma di supporto per CADisti, che dato un modello solido "qualsiasi" (in formato obj) lo scompone in tanti brick per ottenere le istruzioni di (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads

(...) I use these for small parts, and I think they would work just as well for your application: (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-04, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: About a gate and a cross... oh and some new pictures of a temple

Hi, Casper. Wow, excellent construction on the temple and the gate. You did a particularly nice job with the temple roof. And everything is so smooth -- nary a stud point up. The interior shots are quite intriguing. Wish I could see them a little (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Press release: job cuts etc.

"Andy Evans" <evansar@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HuoBqr.15oL@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) is (...) also (...) much (...) etc). (...) distraction. (...) main (...) Perhaps (...) It's been a few years since I worked in a toy shop last, so things (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: .space just got a whole lot freakier....

Hey Nathan the first bot looks pretty cool (even if you stole my idea ;) ) - but the others look more silly, on the verge of being random parts thrown together. The issue of cyborgs is difficult to say the least - because minifig parts don't always (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Minifig beards

(...) Very nice. They have a LEGO -esque feel, which is a bonus. I'd be keen to pick some of these up, if you made them available. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Minifig beards

Here are 2 custom beards which I made over the weekends. More pictures can be found on my website at: (2 URLs) Please kindly leave your comments/feedbacks here. Thanks! R. B. (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

More:  Next Page >>