 Space / 32743
Re: .space just got a whole lot freakier....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:21:32 GMT

Hey Nathan

the first bot looks pretty cool (even if you stole my idea ;) ) - but the others look more silly, on the verge of being random parts thrown together.

The issue of cyborgs is difficult to say the least - because minifig parts don’t always work well with standard pieces. You can’t really pull off a fig arm and replace it with a robot one.

like i said, the brainbot looks the best. his posability is what is so cool.

-lenny