 Space / 32742
Re: Shinya Fujita MOC on Bricskshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:12:17 GMT

Thanks for highlighting Shinya Fujita's folder, Bruce.  I think in general the
Japanese builders among us have a really advanced building style - must be all
that Manga!  Here are a few of my favorites - I am trying to make a list of them
for my own reference.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=hachi>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=PADIRU>

Please forgive and correct if the above builders are not actually from Japan.

Chris

Oh, I do know that one of the folders is more "castle-like" to say the least,
but click "up" and I think you'll find, well, one space MOC. :)