 Space / 32696
Re: Shinya Fujita MOC on Bricskshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 04:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
In lugnet.space, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

AFAIK he's never posted on Lugnet, but most here would know S. Fujita from his
massive Star Wars recreation several years ago.  Anyway, this cool ship showed
up this weekend in his Brickshelf account:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/shinyafujita/lsw-making-II/Space-carrier/002.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=78096>

Bruce

Wow! Thanks for pointing this one out, Bruce. It looks like we have yet another
'standard' container size.

WOW!! I quit. ;-)

Those look like intermodal rail containers. They rock with that spaceship built
around them!

Note that I doubt an intermodal rail/truck container could withstand the
stresses of transfering between orbit and a planet surface, but they could
likely withstand the forces of being shunted around in zero gravity.

Stuff like this makes me wish I was Japanese.

-Tim