 Space / 32737
Re: .space just got a whole lot freakier....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:52:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Greetings, evil persons.

Here at Evil Inc., we are proud to launch our newest product line: Cyborgs

snip

   All cyborgs can be found here.

Mwhahahahahahah.

So, did you brainwash whoever you stuck in that brain-bot body? Is he your slave? Brain’s without bodies still have rights!

Seriously though, I really like the way you did the joints on the brain-bot, very flexible. I also am keen on the laser eye-piece thing on the bot with the treads.

-Dan Rubin

Chair of the Cyber-braintrust