 Space / 32738
Re: SmartCart MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:59:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote:
   Have you ever said to yourself “if I only had a brain...“? Well, just think about how often this would occur to the various appliances, bots and droids strewn about your moonbase, laboratory, headquarters for world domination, or even your recreation room, if they only had a brain to ponder with.

Whateverly labs has solved this conundrum by utilizing leftover brains (don’t ask) to add a level of thought and awareness not previously possible for such devices. We present the first of these handy household/moonbase/research facility gadgets: the SmartCart™

Beautiful, Ley! I think I’ll have to build one for the Kap King. Hm... are you perchance working on a heavier-duty version to help move ships around the moonbase?

   We use SmartCart™ for so many uses around the lab, we don’t know how we managed without it. Its dual tilt cargo supports can handle the most awkward ‘stuff’ while its ‘just-about-in-time’ self-lubrication sytem insures that the wheels make that endearing “skeeka-skeeka-skeeka” sound.

Don’t they always say that in .space, nobody can hear you “skeeka”?

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com