 Space / 32770
Re: SmartCart MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 19:53:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Beautiful, Ley! I think I’ll have to build one for the Kap King. Hm... are you perchance working on a heavier-duty version to help move ships around the moonbase?

Thanks, Tony, I hadn’t thought of a larger version, but that could be an interesting challenge. I’d want to keep the ‘ankles bent like a new skater’ quality of the wheels, as I think that’s a major part of the SmartCart’s charm. ;-)

   We use SmartCart™ for so many uses around the lab, we don’t know how we managed without it. Its dual tilt cargo supports can handle the most awkward ‘stuff’ while its ‘just-about-in-time’ self-lubrication sytem insures that the wheels make that endearing “skeeka-skeeka-skeeka” sound.

Don’t they always say that in .space, nobody can hear you “skeeka”?

Indeed! When I read this I was LSHMCGS(1) ha ha !

Peace and ridiculous new acronyms,

Professor Whateverly

(1) laughing so hard my chair goes skeeka.