 Space / 32740
Re: SmartCart MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote:

   Clever! I really like the use of steering wheels for...wheels. :)

Thank you. Back when Bram’s PHOD appeared my mind split open and I’ve never seen them as mere steering wheels since. Did you ever have the feeling that we’re standing on the shoulders of giants?

   I shudder to think what other gadgets you’ll stick a brain in next.

You mean like Quadrapus here?

Well, shudder on then.

Praying that the microwave remains unharmed,

Ryan W.

Placing Brains in the microwave is not advisable.

Peace and caution,

Professor Whateverly