 Space / 32773
Re: P-38 contest voting ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2004 21:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
- note - out of order editing of Jon’s message follows:

There were 59 entries. ...

I was setting up a LUGNET poll but it will only allow 50 choices max. ...

There will be 4 winners. 3 for minifig scale and 1 for microfig. ...

If the entries break down to allow it, how ‘bout more than one poll - one for minifig, one for microfig? Or have several polls to determine “finalists” and have another round of voting with another poll?

Only drawback to LUGNET polls is only LUGNET members can vote...

Could find some old P-38 pilots and let them judge... :-) can’t you see that reaction!

James Wilson,
Dallas, TX