 Space / 32823
Re: P-38 contest voting ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 14:11:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joseph Kazmo wrote:

   I think the “fastest” solution, is to pick up your favorites since you are the one who’s hosting the contest.. It just takes so much time or effort for you to make the script, and/or select the judges or even for people to respond to that poll !

And of course that is just my own opinion..

I agree with Joseph. While it’s great that you are considering other options, it’s your contest and your prizes so no one would have anything to say if you just picked the ones you liked best in each category and were done.

Or just tap a few close friends and ask them for their opinions and then decide, if you can’t decide all by yourself. No need for a formal structured ballot, just ask them for their faves in each category.