 Space / 32815
Re: P-38 contest voting ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
The new contest page is finished:

<http://www.zemi.net/?p=contest>

There were 59 entries.  I added 1 late entry and (somehow) found a builder
talking about his bounced email to me in the 1000steine forum. I have no clue
how his email bounced but I added his entry.

There will be 4 winners. 3 for minifig scale and 1 for microfig.

So now we vote. But how?

Well, if you don't want the usual unorganized scramble of emails, a voting
script would work fine.  It wouldn't be hard to make- you'd just email us
passwords, we'd log on to your site and cast our votes. Once they are recorded
the script just blocks us from accessing the voting page.  It shouldn't be that
hard.

Although I have nothing against you picking your favorites.  :)

-JHK