 Space / 32782
Re: P-38 contest voting ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:02:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Jassim wrote:
   If there isn’t a way to judge by voting, I guess the next best thing is a panel of judges (anyone who DIDN’T submit a creation is eligible).

--Dan

I actually think that’s a pretty good idea, because there are a few big-name .spacers who didn’t submit models who might like to participate this way.

Ryan W.