 Space / 32775
Re: P-38 contest voting ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 00:44:30 GMT

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:Hvz3rM.1MuI@lugnet.com...
The new contest page is finished:

<http://www.zemi.net/?p=contest>

There were 59 entries.  I added 1 late entry and (somehow) found a builder
talking about his bounced email to me in the 1000steine forum. I have no • clue
how his email bounced but I added his entry.

There will be 4 winners. 3 for minifig scale and 1 for microfig.

So now we vote. But how?

I could just pick my favorites but I'd rather not.

I could choose some judges but I'm not really keen on that idea either.

I was setting up a LUGNET poll but it will only allow 50 choices max.

It would be great to setup a script on my site to do the voting...

Ideas?

I've found a few more entries that slipped through the cracks.  Gonna be
adding them soon.

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net