 Space / 32814
Re: Police Hovercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:01:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hi Todd,

Nice car! I especialy like the small prisoner compartment, nice touch.

I prefered the smooth lines you acheived with your coyote. I think I would have tryed to use the same canopy, but it’s not an easy one tu use, particulary when trying to make it “openable”.

Thanks,JP. I thought about using the same canopy from the “Coyote” but it would’nt have meshed well with the prisoner compartment.

Later, Todd

Cheers and keep on building!

JP.