 Storage / 1406
Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:40:46 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Thomas Garrison wrote:
Does anyone have any suggestions for storing low-repetition minifig torsos
(and heads)?

Yeah...  a really simple one and most of all, a totally free one - doesn'tcost a
brick or a penny!

For the heads, I simply stack them one on top of the other.  I try to place them
in a specific order, like all the female heads together, then the bearded males,
then the sunglasses, then the old, etc.  You make them 15 high, then you put
them in whatever you use for storage.  A ziploc bag or a plastic bin, your
choice.

Repeat for the torsos.

I know, it almost sounds too simple to be a good idea, but I find it a great way
to easily and quickly find the head I want for a minifig.  Same goes for torsos.

Tell me what you think...

Terry
www.minifigville.com