 Storage / 1410
Re: Storing Minifig Torsos and Heads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:06:11 GMT

TWS Garrison wrote:
I did find, though, that they wanted to spontaneously pop out (I guess
most coins aren't 1 stud thick :-), so I stapled each flap after
insertion.  Given the infrequency with which I access each torso, the ease
of removing and replacing staples, and the cost per page, staples are just
fine.  As a bonus, the pages can now be casually handled, and even
inverted (although I wouldn't store them that way).

Thomas,

Maybe some double-stick tape or sticky tack (if it will adhere to the platic)
will make a re-usuable fastener.

I like the idead of heat-forming the pockets better, if it works.

-Brian