  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2841 – 2860 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New prototype lighting mod

Removable light-up weapon Stormtrooper. Yes! Removable weapon! I decided to take out the ON/OFF switch on this model. If you want to turn it off, just take off the weapon! The contacts from the battery are in the hand and the gun has a contact on (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Mark Jordan" <mark.jordan@oracle.com> wrote in message news:I2oruA.JMG@lugnet.com... (...) There (...) and (...) title for (...) it as (...) I understand now then. My German isn't good enough to have seen 'Fascist'. That certainly does lean it more (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Re: What's actually the task of the moderators on BrickShelf?

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message news:I2ntIn.1F7H@lugnet.com... (...) pass (...) since (...) There was a first and second reich that had nothing to do with Nazi's. There is no Nazi insignia or imagery. I can fully (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Micro: Black Seas Barracuda

Hi Here is a picture of my micro version of the Black Seas Barracuda. It is approximately 1/4 minifig scale. (URL) have other pictures of my micro models here: (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.microscale) !!

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  100 minifigs, your choice, $75.00. Many different!

Your choice any 100 of the minifigs in these photos..... (URL) $75.00 and exact USPS shipping. Pay via PayPal with exsisting funds (non credit card) and we'll include the minifig parts free...... (URL) takes everything in the photos. (split shipping (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Inquisition MOC: Crusader hardsuit

(...) Oh I think it is the coolest minifig/hardsuit I have seen in a long, long time. I was very impressed when I saw it on Brickshelf. Where did those white parts come from? I hope to see more, specially on this theme. Take care. (20 years ago, 6-Sep-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Minifig--I need a lawyer

(...) Yea, yea, yea---I've made fun of them all my life too. But when you really need one, you really need one. Kind of like engineers. (URL) www.brickengraver.com (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Dadi.com

(...) Io avrei qualcosina da aggiungere :-) LUNA PARK: vorrei sottolineare che NON C'E' ALCUN BISOGNO di inventarsi le attrazioni più mastodontiche e spettacolari di questo mondo, una SEMPLICE giostra che gira con un po' di decorazioni andrà più che (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Minifig--I need a lawyer

To tell you the truth, although I am I would say ensconced in the LEGO(r) community, I really am not familiar with all the myriad parts and especially minifigs (except of course The Reverend's"). I recently created a set of wooden veneered LEGO(r) (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Couplings for long overhang 4 wheeled vehicles

(...) I hadn't seen these, I'll have to experiment, thanks for idea. I actually must have a couple somewhere as I have a 8001 Battle Droid. I had thought of these (URL) 2609 Magnet Holder Tile 2 x 2 but I couldn't see a way of attaching them (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Starcraft Protoss MOC

(...) Honor Guide Me! I think you have an excellent Templar/Zealot on the way there, You could try a 1x1 tile with clip and a 4L trans lt blue bar for the warp blades, maybe? I have to say though, the Legs are really well done, and given the fact (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Calypso...

(...) Thanks! The real thing will be a minifig scale version (which will be ridiculously big, of course)...and it will be a while in planning and building. And the chopper was one of the fun side projects! Joe (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Review: 4751 HP Marauder's Map

4751: Marauder's Map Price: 9.99, now 6.99 at Wal-Mart Pieces: 106 BrickLink part value: about $15 Value: Quite good This fills the $10 playset slot in the HP 2004 lineup. As such its role is to make a tiny building with one action scene. It's got a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: KKII vs. Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light

(...) I used to watch the show and had a few of the toys, so back when the first image of the new Knight's Kingdom minifig sets came out ((URL) the big one that that showed them all>), the first thought that popped into my head was that they looked (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: PA005A

At first glance this "production" version of the PA005 didn't appeal to me as much as the original "prototype". However, after looking at it for a while, I like this suit just as much! :-) I'm really amazed at how everything is so compact and that (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Minifig--I need a lawyer

(...) I suggest the best choice is to pick minifigs that look like the two of them, same hair colour and style etc. (A lawyer needs a briefcase [suitcase] and a suit jacket, both of which you can find - if browse through the catalogue section under (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Calypso...

(...) You lucky dog. I built the model way back when (a model with LOTS of little additional items, like a camera sled, the helo, the Sea Fleas, and the diving saucer.) But that was a while ago. I used some reference from the (URL) Cousteau Society> (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Old color bags still available

(...) I did buy what packs I could afford, but now I don't have any storage space left to buy more plates! I'd be inclined to buy more of the brick packs if there were separate 1-wide and 2-wide variety packs of bricks. As it is, you find yourself (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Minifig--I need a lawyer

(...) How about this? (URL) Cheers, Allister (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

  Re: The Brick Testament: A Family Stoned and a City Massacred

(...) Thanks, Stephane, but I can take only so much credit for the work being "killer". ;) (...) temple gate MOC (appropriately enough in his depiction of Jesus bearing his own cross): (URL) I've mentioned to Bruce, I don't find it to be a perfect (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

minifig
(score: 0.322)

More:  Next Page >>