 General / 48796
48795  |  48797
Subject:
Minifig--I need a lawyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 03:37:14 GMT

To tell you the truth, although I am I would say ensconced in the LEGO(r)
community, I really am not familiar with all the myriad parts and especially
minifigs (except of course The Reverend's").

I recently created a set of wooden veneered LEGO(r) bricks and have created an
engraved desk plate for my son (I'm the guy who makes the name badges for the
conventions). He is leaving for London with his wife in about a week for a job
opportunity with a law firm, and I wanted to adorn the top of the deskplate with
an appropriate mini-fig. The whole thing is made of walnut, cherry, rosewood,
and mahogany veneered bricks and wanted to add a whimsical element to it. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Tommy Armstrong
www.brickengraver.com