 Space / 36094
Re: Starcraft Protoss MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 02:24:17 GMT

Here we have a Protoss from the game Starcraft.  It started out as a
Zealot, but
then the huge shoulder rings look more suited for High Templar, and I can't
figure a way to get the arms look half decent AND mount a psi
blade.  Maybe I'll
figure some stuff out and finalize it as either a Zealot or Templar, but
in the
meantime here you go.  I really need to iron out the hands/head.

Honor Guide Me!

I think you have an excellent Templar/Zealot on the way there, You could
try a 1x1 tile with clip and a 4L trans lt blue bar for the warp blades, maybe?

I have to say though, the Legs are really well done, and given the fact
that the Protoss are taller than the humans I reckon it would be about the
right scale next to a minifig too, it would work well against the Starcraft
Marines I built (and then drafted into my Brikwars army) based on Mladen's
Pixie Hardsuit, as seen here.

It's inspired me to go back and work on some of my Starcraft MOCs.  Now we
need a Protoss Dragoon......

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson