 Space / 36099
Re: Starcraft Protoss MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:08:07 GMT

Thanks for all of the comments.

Travis: Using a 4L rod with whatever sort of mounting apparatus was my first
idea as well, but the problem is finding a way to get it on.  Look at the
picture: theres noplace to mount it except the hand, and well, it's not supposed
to be on the hands.  Sure, I could have an arm design with a psi blade, but then
it'd look even *worse* (lol).

The Dragoon has been taunting me for a long time.  It seemed like it'd be easy
to do, but...isn't.  I have a half-built one here somewhere.  My probe and pylon
are nearly done as well.  You'd probably get to see the probe much sooner, but
sadly yellow robot arms only appeared in the BlackTron Alienator :^p

I don't think I'll show off much publicly until it's finished (it's kinda lame,
otherwise) but if you want to see what I'm cooking up, drop me a line at AOL IM
SN Josh120.

--Josh