  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2681 – 2700 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Skeletal Balrog

Before there was Brikwars, there were ... lead miniatures and a Frankenstein-esque ruleset cobbled-together from Dungeons and Dragons source material. At that time most of my spending money was being sunk into this pleasantly soft yet toxic metal, (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Incredible Ohio Stadium Model!

(...) It rocks! I see lot of nice details and great ways to replicate the original design. It kinda saddens me to see that it's not Minifig scale, but I understand that it would be a bit difficult to make one that size :-) Great work. Truly (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Scale

(...) For what it's worth, here's how I arrive at a scale for minifig buildings, vehicles etc. To make things simple I assume the average minifig would be 6 feet tall (1) if brought to life. i.e. that the minifig _represents_ a being that is around (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Mech and starship slideshows at Philcon SF con

I'm running the Children's Program (ages 6-12) at the (URL) SF convention this December, and I've expanded my domain to include LEGO activities (for all ages). Among them, I'm compiling topical shorts from (URL) BrickFilms>, and a couple of (...) (20 years ago, 5-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Curiosi PlugIn

In tema di accessori per minifig, se siete interessati ai set di Guerre Stellari o a quelli medievali vi segnalo il sito di un Americano che vende armi e armature da lui prodotte in ABS. Ho comprato in piu' di un'occasione i suoi blaster per le mie (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Re: Atatosomb: A Hardsuit

(...) I can not figure out how all that stuff is held on to that minifig. Nice solution to the helmet-clearance problem. Nice work! Very reminiscent of some Japanese hardsuit designs I've seen on Brickshelf. (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  MOC: TTGX Bi-Level Autorack Car Wagon

Here is my version of a minifig scale Bi-Level Autorack Car Wagon: (URL) I wanted the car to have the following specifications: 6 wide studs Carrying 4 wide studs cars on two levels The carried cars had to be classic decent cars like sets 6623 or (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Re: 4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

(...) Hi Guys, I don't know why you are finding them for $14.99. I bought one today for $9.99 like Anthony reported. I wonder why there's a difference in price? That doesn't make sense! Anthony and I are both in Texas, but I can't see there being (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

"Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:I6FD1G.prK@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) I bought 18 from one store here in Wisconsin and did get variations. 12 of them had one set of parts and the other 6 had a similar in some cases but (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Motorized Cows Redux

First of all, full props go to Erik who came up with this (URL) amazing idea>. Unfortunately his cows were a little too large for the farm I was building, so I designed a version of the cows that were a little closer to minifig scale. Info, pics, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) No. Why? 1. I have already put all my pieces into my complex sorting system, and couldn't re-assemble the original set. 2. I only have one box, you have two. I don't think this is a fair trade. 3. I could send you all my pink, but since I (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.328)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) This is the BEST Halloween. How’s this for a Trick-or-Treat!!! I feel like one of those lucky people who tour a Lego factory and pick up an assortment of rare parts…I’ve always dreamt that I’d find 25-30 pieces of drk. Gray round shields from (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

  4562 Revealed! (was Spring Cleaning...)

(...) I just bought 3 of these from my local Walgreens! I took some pics to give everyone an indication of what's inside that's special. Here are the pics: Pic of box front: www.brickshelf.com/g...562box.jpg Pic of standard contents listed on side (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

  4400 at Kroger (was Re: Spring Cleaning Goodies)

(...) ... (...) ... My Kroger (Durham, NC) has a palette for $14.99 (same price with or without a Kroger card) Like Anthony said, the 300 extra parts are pretty different from the earlier mix when the 4400 was available from S@H and Boscov's. The (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

  Re: What a trip I had to Markville!

(...) Mine was a one strap box ;-). It had lots of wings 'n' wedges in old grey (work that one out). It was a sweet box of joy. (...) only the old grey arches are similar). I had less printed pieces though. (...) WOW! Seems the only consistent thing (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Part search

(...) No, I don't mean coming up with a new description for it. I just want it to stack with the rest of the 2x2 plates in the part tree instead of ending up at the very bottom of the list after the 10x10 plates. There's no logical reason why it (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

  Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter

I'm not usually a fan of larger than minifig scale spacecraft, but this one is very nice. Lots of SNOT, lots of angles with seemless edges, and classic colors. The back of the craft, landing gear, and wing tip cannon designs are nicely done in Star (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

  Re: What sort of LEGO-related printed materials do you collect?

Hello! I collect - Instructions for sets I own. I only consider a set complete if I have original instructions for it. If I get by chance instructions for sets that I don't own I keep them, though. You never know if you'll need them once... - Idea (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.inst)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

  Re: Vehicle Scorer

(...) big snip (see previous post for Dave's in depth excuse) (...) Per usual, Dave chimes in late but with enough bluster to make up for tardiness. You were my unwitting target when I wrote this email months ago. I'm all for using the new vehicle (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

  Curiosi PlugIn

Ciao a tutti, stamattina stavo cazzeggiando opss ... girando per brickshelf quando mi sono imbattuto nella pagina di un tipo che aveva "customizzato" alcuni minifig trasformandoli in Xmen e super eroi vari. Mi sono collegato al suo sito e ho (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.327)

More:  Next Page >>