  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 261 – 280 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) Magnus, I'd put the time period as pre crusade, post Islamic conquest, pre Islamic Schism, although a lot of the architecture is most likely mid crusade (warfare has a nasty habit of pushing technology forward). There are two Gates and two (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  defining proper content

I am very new to this part of lugnet but I have found a small problem that has received my attention. Anytime I know someone that has found a problem all that I will ask is give a possible solution with it. I wonder if this might be one of those (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  the never ending struggle

I geuss I have to thank dave for clarifying certain points from my previous posts. Specifically the issue of representational color in minifigs, and how a yellow lando would be about as good as a blue chewbacca or a green 3po. In defense of my (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"

(...) In the context that the Muslim population is growing in Europe, it might be interesting, but the article you quote is absolutely venomous about it. Since you make no mention of it even after me refering to the article as "drivel" and "trash", (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Scary Survey results about the US First Amendment

From my usual source, the Libertarian propaganda (NOT spam, mind you, I wanted it sent it to me, and I, as a regular participant of this group, feel it's worthy of discussion, so people who initially label it as spam are rude or clueless, take your (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) But what you're not incorporating into this assertion is the fact that, at least on some level, the development of the characters was influenced by the actors themselves. Luke's run-in with the Wampa (sp?) was dictated by an accident suffered (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  The unknown author of this suffering.

(I found this on a comic book website and thought some folks here might want to read it as well, the subject title is taken from the first paragraph) This article was written by Leonard Pitts Jr. of the Miami Herald: They pay me to provide words (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) Good isn't objective. What we, society as a whole, consider to be "good" is both up for debate in certain areas (I'm specifically _not_ going to mention ab*rti*n here), and it is no more valid than the ideas of other societies, other than (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) A judicial branch that is beholden to the son of an ex-president doesn't seem like much of a check and balance, but in theory.... (...) I thought the X-Files was cancelled? (...) Wrong Texan (not that I'd count Mr. Preppy as a real Texan). (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: A name for the game project...

(...) [Sorry for any typos. I'm wearing gloves because it is rather cold here.] I would stray away from any game name that includes the trademark word Lego. Unless the game is sanctioned by TLC, you could risk trademark infringement. IMO, Yaron's (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Our kids are taught difference, whether we intend it to happen or not. When I was growing up, I remember one of the most common playground insults (along with being stupid or throwing like a girl) was to call someone gay. (...) Discrimination (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: lugnet.belville has got on it's feet!

(...) Yeah, they were sort of girlie-girl. (...) That doesn't make them *look* better. Those faces are just weird. I think they're getting better, but they have a blank, staring quality. Oh, well. They're head-and-shoulders above Playmobil. In both (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.general)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: I think I'm going to puke....

(...) Well, not necessarily you per se, but it's one of those things that the Right is generally against. Gay marriage being the big ticket item at the moment. Things like that, restrictions on stem cell research, and even things like gambling & (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) Fascinating. Although one interpretation of this is to say that any society is inherently a threat due to their very existance, and thus all societies should be erradicated. This type of logic is dangerous because it opens up the possibility (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks]

(...) John, "They" would say that their attacks are in response to Israeli oppression and murder. Indeed, there is little doubt that the current Intifada started with Sharon’s deliberately provocative trip to Haram al-Sharif. Further, there is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

Richard Dee <richard.dee@virgin.net> wrote in message news:MPG.122bb3a6c8e...net.com... (...) $1.25/gal (...) Yanks? Dems fightin' words. Yankees live up north above Kentucky and Virginia, Southerners live down south. And Westerners live on the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Who oversees the rec.toys.LEGO newsgroup?

Ugh...too much work and not enough Lugnet makes Pete a dull boy. I'm actually enjoying this discussion so forgive me if it appears we're flogging a dead horse. (...) So to draw a longish bow do you believe we should expose kids to absolutely (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At

Hey Brendan, Great work as always. Some thoughts on the building: Slavery -- That trailer is perfect. Was the trailer-park guy on the Jerry Sringer show in one of your other offerings? I really like the camera angle on the floor-scrubbing picture. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: More Election Bad News?

(...) Hi Scott--haven't seen you in ot-debate for a while... You raise several points, so I'll try to address them in order: If three or ten or fifty people want to marry, why should this trouble me? This type of union may (or may not) be (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

  Re: What we can do...

(...) This one is particularly difficult I think. Personally I wouldn't hand out with intolerant bigots and they wouldn't want to hand out with me either. Their friends probably think as they do so they get support for their way of thinking. The (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.983)

More:  Next Page >>