  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 181 – 200 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: WTB Train Parts

Larry, I think this may be a misunderstanding based on differences in meanings of phrases. Either one of us doesn't know the true definition or the definition has changed in different locales. When one is generosity is described as "being mighty (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Remember the Axis of Evil?

Hmm, I recall a little while ago the Canadian Government gave a warning to its Muslim citizens about travelling to the US because of the racial profiling at immigration. I remember finding it so ludicrous that it was almost funny. This is (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: The Future of Trains

(...) Yes, I am aware that "y'all" does have some connotations--but have decided that it is really the only politically correct, all encompassing, non-gender, non-racial, non-religious specfic pronoun that is available in the English language-at (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Libertarian SPAM (Propaganda)

(...) Since I share Bruce's misgivings on this subject, I'll mention a few thoughts, too. The validity or invalidity of the LP's views is, of course, wholly independent of the racial, cultural, age, or gender makeup of the party, but that's not what (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: WTB Train Parts

(...) it (...) Tom, Perhaps I have come to understand only one meaning of that statement, or perhaps I don't see it as racist. Either way, it was not meant as a racial slur. Also, I think that Lar was referring to not wanting the train _door_ from (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Eduardo is out of line (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-2012012...ink.com... (...) His (...) can (...) opinion (...) So you can justify punishing someone for an opinion? I wouldn't approve of any racial slur being used, but that doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: He didn't make a single racist comment..

(...) Greg has done a good job of elaborating upon his original point, as well as clarifying his (self-admitted) imprecise wording. However, some here felt a distinctly racial tone to this snippet: (...) from (URL) I agree that there is no (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Shrek 2

(...) If I have to explain, you probably wouldn't understand anyway. The premature sexualization of our youth is one of the biggest evils of our society. (...) Why did anyone have to change? Kind of a mixed-racial message, no? I was thinking about (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: How will/should they...

(...) Hmm, a sickly-grey, scarred head hardly compares with a deliberately racially specific brown head. IMHO, Black would be far more offensive than brown, but either one, I'd hate for TLG to get into the racial game. If everybody is canary (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Race Erase

(...) Yeah, I just finished reading that, after I read the article about Lott appearing on BET. Reading the article on Lott--there's political waffling and weaseling if I ever read it. But having no 'racial profiling' in the genes--that's pretty (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) Ah, "Yankee Doodle Doctor." A fine piece of celluloid. Much of Hawkeye's routine in that episode is a direct homage to Groucho in "A Day at the Races," worth seeing despite some racial issues[1] that may be uncomfortable to modern viewers. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Panaka is yellow?

I'm sure the topic of race amongst mini-figures is an ancient one, but I just wanted to hear theories from the more informed AFOL's this time. I'm pretty sure TLG just wanted to circumvent any racial issues by making ALL the heads "yellow." There've (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) All human LEGOfolk are yellow, including Asians and Native Americans. Why should LEGOfolk of African descent be any different? Was there a fuss when the Islanders showed up, and they were yellow? I'm not entirely sure what racial group they're (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) This one has been debated repeatedly ever since the movie origionally came out. I personally think he should have received a medal and I can't really give you a good answer as to why he didn't. Whether intendid or not there have been racial (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Just say no

(...) Not sure what Buckley's driving at, honestly. Any article that cites anything "wonderful" about an Ann Coulter book surely qualifies as delusional from the get-go, but of course I'm not one to dismiss an argument simply because its proponent (...) (20 years ago, 17-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: I got a Friends demo CD in the mail

(...) Only sort of. I mean, they're only sort-of Scala characters. I'm not making any comment on the mouthiness part. The characters do not directly represent any Scala doll I've seen. Heck, they're multi-racial. Scala doesn't do that! (...) I'm (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.games.lego.friends)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Don't forget to anger the south, the slaves there were posetions. (SP?) Slavery and the ultimate freeing of the slaves were just minor downfalls of the south. I encourage anyone who doesn't support the lego/Civil war issue because of racial (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Are you in or are you out?

(...) You're right--I live in constant fear that a guy with a nickel-bag of pot is going to smoke near me. And those poverty-level criminals are much more dangerous than wealthier (and, therefore, acquittable) criminals. The racial disparity of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) did. (...) I too must offer a belated apology. (Busy, school, finales, etc.) I tend to be stubborn myself. I still am trying to figure out why people think I was trying to deny the hardships of various 'racial' groups. That was definatly not (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I just love this abuse of the term "homophobic" to anyone who disagrees with whatever homosexuals propose to do (and Alfred, this does not mean I am saying you a homosexual because I don't know and don't care). No other group exists - (...) (20 years ago, 17-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

racial
(score: 1.984)

More:  Next Page >>