  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ordering my last 3033 blue tubs over the net.

And it turns out that Target.com has free shipping for orders over $99 this week. I don't know if you can use the 10% off along with the free shipping offer, but it might be worth a try! --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu Now (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Ordering my last 3033 blue tubs over the net.

(...) According to the Flamingo World site, there is currently the following offer code: 10% off. Code: YMF30001 So that would offset the $70 shipping plus some. I haven't tried using this so I can't vouch, but it's worth a try. --Raymond Flournoy (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: TRU BOGO50%

(...) My parents down in San Diego had the insert, but here in San Francisco there was no insert, and then no indication in the store that the sale is/was going on. I didn't try to push it, but it seemed like it wasn't available for us here. (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Excessive Cross Posting

Frank Filz wrote in message <3A3D4858.1F036B0C@m...ng.com>... (...) We almost always post through our newsreader. If I cross post something I can not specify where follow-ups are posted. Is there someway to do this? Rose (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Anyone going to LL this Sat?

(...) They're doing the master builder sessions? Nuts! I never received any letter about this. Grrr. LEGOLAND is the worst about mailings. What weekends were/are the sessions being offered? If anyone has gone already, what is the set they are giving (...) (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.us.sandlug, lugnet.legoland.california)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

(...) Howdy, Please redirect all (and I DO mean all) interest to my post previous to Frank's post here above... (URL) only thinks of these things in retrospect. I am officially a goof for not noticing all the multi-off topic points of my post. I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Signature Image Abuse

(...) Yup, I agree, and I think the posting page should summarize or refer posters to a page of netiquette guidelines (don't top-post; delete irrelevant quoted content; don't post annoying animated GIFs; don't post images too large; etc.). (...) (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: A modest proposal from a modest person

(...) Yes. If JimmyBob makes a post and JoeLuke votes the post as bad, JimmyBob's rank has a 1/4 chance to go down, and JoeLuke's rank has a 1/4 chance to go up. If JoeLuke votes JimmyBob's post as good, both their ranks have respective 1/4 chances (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Problems with POV-Ray

(...) Hi Orion ! Thanx. I did. There are no more problems with this I/O restrictions but now everytime I wanna render with LGEO parts new file appears - colors.inc - and POV-ray wants render that file and not the selected LEGO model. Can you help me (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: posting failure?

(...) Getting closer...I have a workaround. I'll have to talk to the authors of the Net::Cmd module to be absolutely certain about the nature of the problem, but I think I see it clearly now. The post() method of Net::NNTP goes like this[1]: sub (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.026)

  KB bags (was Re: Odd Stuff With Purchase at ZB)

(...) Thanks for the info. The picture on the site used to be of the satchel/briefcase Freestyle bag, but now it is a picture of a backpack. Both have been packaged with Basic/Freestyle sets in the past and sold in the regular retail line. --Raymond (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.promo)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Plus 5, Minus 1?

(...) D'oh! I'm a charter member, an Ambassador passholder, and I'm at the park a good 3 or 4 times a year, and I somehow never rode that ride. And it looks like I never will. Guess I better concentrate on riding the rides I haven't experienced yet, (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.legoland.california)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Church update - UPS breaks our windows

Hi Amy, Just in contrast, I've had about 7 or 8 boxes shipped to me from S@H in the past month or two. They were shipped Canada Post parcel post, which is basically "regular" shipping. One of them arrived scuffed, as if something dirty or greasy had (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.build.arch)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Mormon bashing again

(...) An extreme example of this would be walking into a government building and seeing a swastika mounted on the wall. Now, I don't know about you, but I would very quickly get the impression that which ever government agency was housed in said (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: SEALUG

(...) Well I'm going to reply to my own post just to get *another* post in the SEALUG newsgroup! I second Mark's WhooHoo also! :) Thanks Todd for setting up the newsgroup! -mark (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Mechastruct Entry: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Mecha (old post - posting for ideas)

Old post - posting for ideas. ==== Hello, I am proud to present my entry for Tony Knaak's Mechastruct Mecha Building Contest: "Rin Tin Tin Din Din" Quadraped Retrieval Mecha - In Honor of my Cat "Din Din" Preview Deep Link (URL) Brickshelf Gallery (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground, FTX)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) (which pretty much sums up James's (1) whole post, in my opinion) Just as with the eBay threads, JSA is right, as usual. As far as he goes, anyway. However I wonder if our discussion will actually lead to some ideas that Todd can make use of (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: cant post to rtl

(...) Actually, what Chris means is he can't post to the rtlToronto NG. Up here in Toronto, we've gotten into a habit of calling rtlToronto, "rtl". Of course, we all know that rtl is rec.toys.lego, the rtl in rtlToronto is derived from that. It's (...) (23 years ago, 25-Sep-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 1.026)

  First MOC Post

Greetings and Salutations! I've decided to de-lurk and post a creation dubbed (at the last minute) the Tubineus. (URL) I made this about a month ago, and never got around to taking pics. But, with all the non-standard designs coming out, I thought I (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX) !

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: LegoLand's Lost Opportunity

(...) Yep, it's true. They used to sell some of the humans. I think the price was something like $8 each. I think I only saw them at the souvenir cart parked next to the model shop, and I never saw more than 3 or 4 at a time. I also never got the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.legoland.california)

post
(score: 1.026)

More:  Next Page >>