  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 961 – 980 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Anyone else from Hawaii here?

Just wondering. I've been keeping up with RTL, but I've never seen anyone from Hawaii. I have had some lego-business deals with people on Hawaii, but they don't seem to be on RTL. I am curious about whether or not anything Lego-related ever goes on (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.loc.us.hi)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: LUGNet Chat

If you wanted real time chat, you could join ICQ. There are a fair few Lego people there, and frequently have chats. go to www.mirablis.com and download the software and set it up. Once you have it, post your ident here, and I am sure people will (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Web interface

(...) Hmm.. but actually being able to post a special offer from loc.uk.sc to loc.uk would be cool! One way only though - I can't remember whether that is up or down the tree - shucks :) Richard (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Lugnet carrying rec.toys.lego?

(...) The first thing I'd do is check with the ISP. If I were them, I'd probably let you do it for one group. Or charge you a tiny amount per month. (...) Nah, it's only worth it if you can post. Otherwise, it seriously contributes to the demise of (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Wanted:Pizza-to-go #6350

I am finding that if I really want to post something I should just wait 5 minutes and then look again for whatever I am posting about. This would cut down on about 75% of my posts, I think I found your auction about 2 minutes after the orignal post. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Two NEW nits

(...) It's supposed to suggest that you're writing a message "on top of" the other one -- i.e., following up the original with your new one. (...) Egad -- bite your tongue -- those NS4 icons are terrible! (I've had them turned off since installing (...) (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: who was the 1st non-north american to possess mindstorms???

(...) Ok, so I am the first beta-test poster on this newsgroup!!!!!!!! Besides, I have only been "Internet-enabled" for a year, and "newsgroup-aware" for 6 months or so. So this is something that pleases me, no harm in that, is there? And regardless (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) to (...) work." Thanks. I haven't figured out how to get my signiture to work on the Lugnet newserver, so I am typing my signiture by hand each time I post something. I haven't been careful to check it when I (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Email screen Case sensitive??

I Just had a post refused by lugnet, _after_ I had filled in the form at (URL) I frigged areound for a bit and got it to work, but it came down to the only thing I had to change was the case of my email name from "DaveR" to "daver" in my newsreader (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Ready to do the big reset

(...) appearing in my browser (IE 4) Did you never implement the table? [I don't even get anything resembling the black and red dots you mentioned] (...) I hope announce is still around... Is this set to follow up to lugnet.general? Or to announce? (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: News archive/Msg. Expiration

(...) From the message called "LEGO discussion groups on LUGNET" If all goes well with this beta test, we will open the floodgates to   the rest of the world sometime later this week (while retaining the   contents of all the groups).  So, assume (...) (26 years ago, 30-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Too few UK'ers, so an agreement amongst all English ones to post here!

Hello, I've only just realised what these local groups were for! Hmm, I dunno about too many groups, this way I've got a NG all to myself, (.uk.en.bm.ayl) which is kinda fun. Or I suppose I could share Windsor with Richard, I'm about halfway (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Blue Bell Here

Doohhh (said like Homer) I didn't realize the 'all' stood for Allentown. Well i'm not toooo far from Allentown. I thought it stood for all, as in inclusive (all the philly area) Oh well (being the first to follow-up my own post-) Bruce ======== (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Well.

(...) Get well soon! It's not as interesting when you don't post for awhile. It's also like that when Larry P doesn't post. Am I correct in assuming you're still working on a big yellow castle? - Tom McD. tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.test

(...) I think so. I think more test posts would go there than not. You could make a message saying to use it for test posts appear (nonobtrusively, of course) the first time anyone tries to post from the web interface.... (Assuming of course that (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: anybody here?

(...) Hi Jon, I think there is a small handful of people in the Portland area, but it may take a while for them to show up... BTW, please post your last name (your full real-life name) so that we have it on record and so that the server can add it (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: META: us.mi groups

(...) I'll just cross-post this reply to the Michigan groups. I caught something Todd said about the state-level in the loc.us.* hierarchy. Basically, it's just there as a convenience for tracking down specific city-groups. Interesting. Which makes (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.det, lugnet.loc.us.mi.fli, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.loc.us.mi.lan)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Lugnet slowing down?

Does it seem to anyone else that lugnet.com is being slower to download messages? At various times yesterday, for an hour today, and still now as I write this I have been downloading messages. And Agent STILL says it has 137 tasks left to complete (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Train price check

(...) I agree with everything you say in this post, except the above statement. I can't see you doing that, you're too cheap. :-) ++Lar ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ======== (URL) Search, Read, Post, or Watch Traffic (26 years ago, 17-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.902)

  Re: Too few UK'ers, so an agreement amongst all English ones to post here!

(...) 14-day (...) but (...) last (...) I will pop in on Saturday, then. Unfortunately I didn't buy enough 6516's when they were on sale for a pound each. Maybe (unlikely) they will still have some left! ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk.en)

post
(score: 0.902)

More:  Next Page >>