 Administrative / General / 72
Re: News archive/Msg. Expiration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:40:43 GMT

On Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:53:15 GMT, Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu>
wrote:

When these groups are announced to the r.t.l. as a whole, will these
"beta" posts be visible?

From the message called "LEGO discussion groups on LUGNET"
  If all goes well with this beta test, we will open the floodgates to
  the rest of the world sometime later this week (while retaining the
  contents of all the groups).  So, assume that all will go well, and
  post freely and naturally.

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com